CURRENTLY IN STOCK AND SHIPPING!
- For Riders aged 16 and above
- Discover the latest off-road sensation - strictly not for urban roads.
- Brand New R Edition
- Upgraded with a gearbox, ensuring longevity and a silent ride, stronger than the belt drive reduction.
- Superior 45Ah 60v 2700Wh battery with 21700 cells.
- Warranty Details and shipping info
- Assembly and setup
- Join our dedicated Facebook group for the latest on upgrades and dispatch news.
Consider the Talaria Sting MX3 and enjoy a whopping $500 off if the MX4's extra power isn't your priority.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This bike is sold for off-road use only. It is speed and power limited to comply with federal, state and local laws. Do not bypass this restriction or modify it to go faster. The buyer takes full responsibility of the proper use of this product which may or may not conform to all applicable laws in the region it is ridden.
This MX4 is factory limited to 20-25mph. If you remove the limiter for off road use, you assume full liability and accept the risks. We do not recommend any modification.
Improved braking system
With the MX4 Talaria understands that a faster bike needs stronger brakes. Front and rear rotors are now larger and thicker, at 220mm x 2.3mm compared to the older 203mm x 2.0mm. This provides 20% more stopping power and more effective heat dissipation. Upgraded brake pads provide extra bite and 4 levels of regenerative braking make the bike more efficient and reduces wear on the brakes.
State-of-the-art IPM Motor:
This is an IPM (Interior Permanent Magnet) motor with bigger and better magnets and a far superior design to the stock Sting and Surron. No glue or screws holding the magnets make this motor much more reliable, it allows for bigger magnets, and its higher saliency provides a flatter powerband at high speed.
This motor uses a magnetic encoder instead of hall sensors buried in the stator. If you ever upgrade this bike with a more powerful controller this motor will handle much more power than the stock motor, and because it is more efficient you will get more power out of it. This motor will do higher RPMs than the older motors as well, and will give you a more robust power curve.
High Performance Battery
The 45Ah 60v (2700 Watt hours) battery, packed with top-tier LG 21700 (5000mah) cells, ensures prolonged battery life, even under extensive power demands. This signifies an 18% range boost over the Surron X battery.
The Talaria MX4 comes with a revamped gearbox with reinforced mounts for a quieter, dependable ride, no more broken belts. Simply replace the oil after a 300 miles break in, and then every 3000 miles, and you're good to go!
- 220mm x 2.3mm thick rotors both front and rear (Surron is 203mm x 2mm)
- Upgraded Brake Pads
- 4 Piston Hydraulic Braking system
- Improved throttl tuning for smooth and predictable response
- Rugged motor encoder
- Gearbox designed for longevity (oil replacements required only after 3-5k miles)
- IPM Motor boasting 94% efficiency.
- Thicker 3.25 inch rear tire
- 45Ah 60v battery with LG 21700 Cells
- Foot Peg Support Brace
- Full wrap sticker kit (not installed)
- Accesible connectors on the ebrake shut off for easy disconnect
- OLED display
- Rear Brake Rotor Guard
- Talaria or Fast Ace fork
12 Amp battery charger
On-the-go adjustable 4-stage regenerative braking.
Lightweight at 145 pounds.
All the upgrades that work on the Talaria Sting also work on the Sting-R. Many of the upgrades made for the Surron X already work on this bike.
With its powerful 21700 battery and IPM motor, there is huge potential power for upgrades, although we think it has plenty of power as is, in a well rounded package.