We can (almost) ship to anywhere in the world, but because of the nature of some products there are limitations on domestic and (mostly) international shipments. Most of our shipments use a private courier service (such as FedEx or UPS) and will travel ground, but we can (and still!) ship parts and other smaller items via USPS.
If you are international... when you order a product from US (get it?) you are considered the importer and manufacturer on record. Once that package is handed to the courier you are ultimately responsible it from that part forward. We highly recommend triple-checking your country's import laws (especially restrictions) and tariffs, as once the package has left our hands it is not our responsibility anymore, and we will not refund any shipping charges even if the package comes back due to your negligence.
Some Basic Rules...
Unfortunately we have some very basic rules when it comes to shipping from our website. A lot of these rules were taught the hard way, so please trust us on this one.
When We Ship
We ship via Fedex Freight Economy and ship within 3 Business days of placing your order. We aim to ship Freight orders twice a week.
Where We Ship
While we always try to ship to the provided shipping address there are a few rules that we would like you to note before choosing a shipping address.
- Most (If not all) of our ground orders always require signature requirement, so please make sure that the location you choose to deliver to will have someone there to sign for it.
- Most (if not all) of our orders will be required to go to the billing address on file of your credit card or Paypal account. Make sure you have added the address you want delivered to to your form of payment if you do not want to have it refunded.
- Generally, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes because of the whole signature requirement thing. We do not refund shipping charges if no one is there to sign for it. Ship to a PO Box at your own risk!
- For Outer Areas (Looking at you HI and AK and PR) we are not currently set up to ship there. However you are more than welcome to arrange your own shipping.
- We can not change the shipping address once the order has been placed, but we can fix shipping mistakes. If you entered the wrong zip code, or forgot an apt # we will gladly and can try to update your address before the package ships, so contact us right away if it happens. But if you need us to change to another city or another address, we will unfortunately ask you to cancel the order and replace using the correct address.
- International Orders are done completely at your own risk. It is your responsbility to make sure you provide the correct contact info for customs, make sure you have familiarized yourself well with the importing rules of your country, and understand that we are not responsible for anything that happens to the package once it enters the courier hands. If the package is returned due to not paying customs, or because you failed to realize items cannot be imported, shipping charges are non-refundable.
Times and Transit and Tracking
- Please note that tracking times are estimates only and does not guarentee the delivery date. Events like wildfires, storms, and rain can (rarely) affect transit times.
- Because our shipments go ground and freight, there are different transit times depending on where you are located. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions about transit estimates.
- Tracking information will generally be emailed to you before the pickup arrives, so please give 24-72 hours for tracking to update. Remember, shipments with batteries have to be specially handled and generally adds at least 24 hours from order time to processing time.